Containerized Transformer station
As an energy management company, Eaton provides energy-efficient products and services worldwide to help manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical energy in the most reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable way.
Electricity is a fundamental part of everyday life. That’s why Eaton is committed to improving people’s lives and the environment through everything they do.
3 Complete Systems
Together with Eaton we developed, designed and produced three complete systems.
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical engineering (distribution boxes and low voltage cabling).
- Production of the mechanical parts
(container construction, step, plinth).
- The panel building
- Production of the distribution and transformer signal box.
- Purchased additional instruments.
- Assembly and assembly of the complete container set-up.
- Electrical wiring and connecting the components.
- Tested according to NEN3140 standards and prepared for transport.
The Containerized Transformer Station
The container is fully equipped with high-voltage switchgear, 1000kVa cast resin transformer, low-voltage distributor and the associated installations.
The containers have now been installed and commissioned on the roof of the Amsterdam UMC. When necessary, the transformer station container acts as an emergency facility for the hospital.